– Foundation engineering and soil investigations.
– Reinforcement of existing foundations (underpinning) of industrial buildings, housing estates and ancient monuments (piling, anchors, injections).
– Tunnelling, rock stability and soil improvement (deep mixing method, high/low-pressure injection, lime-cement columns).
– Stabilization of slopes and embankments (geogrids, soil reinforcement, drainage, geotextiles).
– Sealing of existing embankments, dams, dikes and waste deposits. Flood defense.
– Biological engineering, gabion constructions, coast protection.
– Leakage and moisture counteraction (insulations, drainages, sealing injections, dilatation repair) in concrete and brickworks structures.
1. SWECO VBB AB Sweden.
2. Geokonsult Stille AB Sweden.
3. Metrostav Iceland and Czech Republic.
4. InfraPartner- Sthlm Sweden.
5. Skanska AB Sweden.
6. Züblin Scandinavia AB Sweden.
7. Entreprenørservice Norway.
8. Norconsult Norway.
9. Mosmetrostroy Russian Federation.
10. KABBANI CONSTRUCTION GROUP Saudi Arabia.
11. Ampol Poland.
12. HEGA Poland.
SE-133 36 Saltsjöbaden
VAT nr: SE490911214801
Bank account no: 5259 10 033 94
Bankgiro no: 5229-8536
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken)
Consulting insurance: if…
Building technology – bridges, tunnels, water
Including underconsulting. Geotechnical technology.
Insurance no: N000786-2030-02
Accident insurance: if…
Insurance no: SP15403
Tomasz Najder bio notes:
Born 1951 in Gdansk (Danzig) in Poland.
1974: M.Sc. Civ. Eng. at Technical University in Gdansk / Poland.
1980: Doctors thesis within geotechnical engineering at Technical University in Gdansk.
Since 1982: in Sweden. Employed in Skanska 1983-2002 as Site Manager, Contract Manager,
Internal Consultant (”trouble-shooter”).
1995-2001: Vice President – Executive Manager of Stabilator Poland.
Since 2002: Senior Consultant within family company Najder Engineering® in Stockholm.
Tunnel activities (last year’s only):
1993-1994: Grouting Expert for Breidalsheidi and Botnsheidi Road Project in Ísafjörður / Iceland – Skanska AB /Stabilator AB.
2006-2008: Senior Grouting Engineer for VIJV Clients Site representative for Kárahnjúkar Hydroelectric Project
(representative for SWECO International AB)
2007 – : Senior Grouting Consultant for Metrostav a.s., á útlibú á Islandi at Héðinsfjarðargöng Project (2007).
2008 – : Senior Consultant by Norconsult AS (Norway) for Great Melen Project (TBM) – the 1st tunnel under Bosporus between Europe and Asia in Istanbul (Turkey).